Within the framework of staying abreast of all pedagogical developments, the Maronite Mariamite Order (OMM) intends to achieve the following objectives:
- To shape the student (child) to become a liberated and enlightened human being who can exercise reason upon knowledge and mature into an autonomous, moral individual who is accountable for his or her own behavior.
- To raise the child and then help the adolescent become a full-fledge human being firmly rooted in Christianity-the “ideal Christian.”
- To hire the most capable instructor, a master of knowledge and pedagogical skills, a person who is readily available to nurture students, a person who speaks their language and transmits knowledge within a context they can understand and impart to them the most difficult concept in the simplest ways.
- To form a fully autonomous individual, i.e. the total formation of the student, the first objective of the pedagogical transformation. Education must give the child the capacities to accomplish himself or herself, as not only a student but also as a Christian student.
- The objective of our pedagogy must be: knowledge, the know-how, the know-how-to-be, which leads the student to achieve self-awareness and self-development, which in turn leads to the welfare of a healthy society.